It started out as a nice sunny, lazy Sunday afternoon. All the legos were brought out to the table and we all gathered around putting things together.

Gaylon kept taking everything from me. As soon as I would get two sets of wheels together to try making a car he took it and added it to his collection!

Brendon and Cameron made a gable car with a trap door that dropped out when it hit a paper plate.

To get it to work, it was up so high that Cameron couldn't even do it.

Darron and I helped retrieve the car...he was too short and thought he might climb the wash line post to reach it.
As we were playing, I noticed the sky getting darker. I quickly gathered up the plastics that were drying and took the cloths off the line...Just in time, too. Since the kids were all outside they wanted to play in the rain.

Gaylon ran around "ain.....ain...." patting his head. He and Darron had been restling and tackling each other. His diaper was covered with grass and twigs sticking to it. He was sagging really bad, but it didn't bother him at all!


They were using the old swimming pool bottom as a slip and slide.

Faithe jumping and running in the rain.

Darron was trying to move the board on his own. He found team work to be much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment